151 High Street
|Mon|| ||8:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.|
|Tues|| ||8:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.|
|Wed|| ||8:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.|
|Thurs|| ||Closed to Public|
|Fri|| ||Closed to Public||
|2014 Paving Schedule|
The following locations are scheduled to be paved starting on Wednesday June 25:
Access to these streets may be limited during paving operations.
The installation of drainage on Short Street will begin this summer.
- Lakeside Drive, entire length
- North Street, Village Gate to the Town line
- Birch Street, entire length
- Oak Street, Wall Street to High Street
- Grove Street, Bedford To South Street
- South Street, Stephanie to Forest Street
- South Street, Dickens to Atkinson
- Old Pleasant Street, Pleasant to Pine Street
- Summer Street, Grove to Laurel Street
Sunken and or low manhole castings on portions of Plymouth Street and Main Street will be adjusted this construction season.
The Highway Department is responsible for the maintenance and improvements to the Town's roadway
network. This includes streets, sidewalks, road shoulders, and drainage. With a limited amount of funding and rapidly growing
populations, it is our mission to find the delicate line of balance between maintaining our existing system and improving it for the future.
This department also oversees the mowing of roadside grass/brush and in
cemeteries, weeding of sidewalks and curbing, road sweeping, pickup of
roadside rubbish, and the repair of berms and road shoulders
Please contact this office for drainage problems/installations, flooding
problems (road water), patching of potholes, and for the removal of debris
and oil in road.
Permits & Forms