Open enrollment is Thursday, April 16, 2020 – Friday, May 15, 2020.
Open enrollment is a window during which employees may add or drop their health insurance or make changes to their coverage. Open enrollment is the only time that employees can sign up for or make changes to their coverage unless you experience a qualifying event.
No open enrollment forms will be accepted after May 15th.
Open Enrollment Forms:
Health Care Options
- Network Blue NE HMO Benchmark
- Harvard Pilgrim Healthcare (HPHC) HMO Choicenet Benchmark
- MMHG: Acceptance/Waiver of Healthcare Benefits Form
Voluntary Benefit Plans
- Altus Dental
- Boston Mutual
- Boston Mutual Beneficiary Change Form
This form should be reviewed and updated annually.
- Boston Mutual Group Benefits Enrollment Form
- Cafeteria Plan Advisors
Open Enrollment for the flexible spending benefit offering only is in November, 2020. You may only enroll during this period if you have experienced a qualifying event.
- CPA - Flexible Spending Benefits Plan FAQ
- CPA New Hire-Change in Status form - Flexible Spending Pre-Tax Payroll Reduction
- Colonial Insurance
- Empower Retirement
Massachusetts Deferred Compensation Smart Plan - 457(b) Plan
- Nationwide - 457(b) Plan
- Contact Human Resources for information
- Plymouth County Retirement
- Security Benefit Plan Advisors
Saving for Retirement SFR® 457(b) Plan
Please contact the Human Resources office to learn about your submission options.