Employee Self Service
Welcome to ESS!
The Town of Bridgewater is pleased to introduce you to our Employee Self-Service (ESS) program.
What is ESS?
Employee Self Service (ESS) is a secure, password-protected, on-line portal for employees who are paid through the Town's financial management system.
You can use ESS to:
- Display and print your current earnings statements.
- Display your leave balances.
- View up to four (4) years of pay check history.
- View up to four (4) years of W-2 history.
- Communicate important update of your information for Human Resources and Payroll operations including:
permanent address, mailing address, email address, telephone/contact numbers, and emergency contact information.
- Change your tax withholding by completing the W-4 information in the Pay/Tax section on the portal
- Manage your leave requests. Leave requests would be automatically routed to a supervisor for approval.
To log in, please visit https://bridgewaterma.munisselfservice.com/
How to access ESS
Click Below for a brief training video.
Your username is the first initial of your first name combined with your full last name, all using lowercase letters and your Employee ID number. Your Employee ID is located on the top left of your pay stub/advice.
- Example 1: “John Smith” - Employee ID #234 would be jsmith234. Your temporary password is the last four digits of your Social Security number
- Example 2: Sarah Lewis with a Social Security # XXX-XX-9942, the temporary password would be 9942.
Once you have logged in to the Employee Self Service (ESS), you can access the User Guide document that details more instructions. If you have any questions, please email us at email@example.com.
For technical questions and site access difficulties, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.