There is a great demand for the use of the recreational facilities in town. However, they can be used by town groups or organizations for a fee with the permission of the Recreation Commission. Permits are required. The Recreation Commission may waive fees for any group at its discretion by a vote of the Commission. Playground areas cannot be reserved. Reservations are for four hours. An additional charge will be made for the use of field lights.  please fill out the Use of Field Request Form (PDF)  to request field use.

Map of Bridgewater Parks and Conservation Land

Parks and Conservation Area Information